Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's a boy!


In one of our biggest surprises yet, this summer, I found out I was pregnant.  We planned on three, but we had planned to adopt.  After Yo turned two, after our house renovation was complete- you know.  But as I have learned, infertility is not birth control, and lo and behold, Baby #3 will be here in February.

Wylie has been telling people he wanted another sister, so he could be the only boy.  Yesterday, we found out it was a boy, and I felt surprised.  Silly, but we kept talking about "venom" like she was a girl.

When I went home to tell Wylie, his reaction was so sweet:

"WOOO HOOO!!!  That's AWESOME!!!!  It's really a boy?  Like me????"

"YOYO- you get to have another brother!!!  Isn't that so great?!"

Then he did a little jumping, and little dancing, and a little clapping.

And then he said, "Can I watch my nighttime show now?"

Back to real life, just like that.

Look out for Baby Venom February 2014!!

No comments: