Thursday, May 10, 2012

Can we hit the pause button?

These photos make me wish I could hit the pause button on Wylie.  I love who he is at three.  He is hilarious and sweet and full of life.  He is still cuddly, and still thinks we are amazing.  He loves jokes, friends, and "smookie stories" (code: spooky).

He has the silliest giggle, loves to dance, and memorizes song lyrics in just minutes.

And he LOVES the morning.  As Adam and I are struggling to pry our eyes open at 6, he is tossing up the blinds saying, "GOOD MORNING WORLD!  I'm coming out to see you!!!"

He'll excitedly say, "I just LOVE the morning, mommy, don't you!?  Let's start our day, let's go out and play in the sandbox!  Weren't you and daddy SO LONELY while I was sleeping?!"

I feel too aware, when I look at his much-too-old-looking photos here, that there will be a day, not long enough from now that he will think we are not-so-amazing, and we will fight to get him out of his bed for school.





So for now, can we just hit "pause"?

MANY MANY thanks to Natalie at studio n photography, for these AWESOME pics:)

No comments: