Saturday, March 24, 2012

Six weeks has flown by!








Like a flash, our brand new baby is six weeks old. I head back to work on April 2nd, and this time has FLOWN by. I have loved enjoying the beginning of Spring with Wylie and Alida, and feel so torn about returning back to the grind. Especially just as we are BEGINNING to get the hang of managing two kids!!

We started this tradition of taking a weekly (and then monthly) picture of Wylie on the blanket that my dear Aunt Pam created for him. You feel somewhat aware of their growth in real-time, but much more so when looking at pictures. I got this idea from Adam's mom, Cori. She did the same thing with the boys when they were little.

Not surprisingly, Adam has let me know that it would be better if I put her in the same spot of the blanket each photo.... but, you know me, that type of a system is not going to happen!

Here she is!

No comments: