Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cousins:



Wylie and Addy, at the children's museum. I am beyond thankful that they have each other, they're almost like siblings, rather than cousins. They often hold hands, and walk around together, like this. I know it won't last long, so we're taking every opportunity for the photo op now!

4 comments:

Gramma GiGi said...

My favorite is when they each call each others name. I love that they are so close in age and in where they live. I love that they will always have each other just like you and Jeff! Love from GiGi

Jessica said...

They are getting BIG! CUTE!

Sarah and Adam said...

Thanks Jessica! They are just huge! Wylie wears a size 8 in shoes.... the same as our neighbor's 5 year old!

Pattio, so true! They are so funny!

Kbuggmusic said...

They are both so adorable! Yes, take lots of hand holding pictures :)