Welcome to our adoption adventure! Our son, Wylie Garrett was born on April 19th, 2009 and adopted on April 22nd. Both of these days are some of the biggest our little life will know.
Update! Our daughter, Alida James, was born February 7th, 2012. We'll keep you posted on her as well:)
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Resting Peacefully:
Wylie had a stuffy nose this weekend, and we taught him that propped-up-sleeping is the way to go when you're sick. He wasn't into it at first, but in about five minutes, he was snoozing peacefully.
Doesn't he seem like he's having good dreams? Last night when he went to bed, we were telling him about swimming class today. As soon as he woke up this morning at 5:45am, he said, "mommy! Wylie go swim! Water and ducks!".
I wish I woke up that cheery and pumped about the day!!
4 comments:
I love that his hands are up above his head. He looks so peaceful. Miss him
GiGi
Doesn't he seem like he's having good dreams? Last night when he went to bed, we were telling him about swimming class today. As soon as he woke up this morning at 5:45am, he said, "mommy! Wylie go swim! Water and ducks!".
I wish I woke up that cheery and pumped about the day!!
Drew used to wake up singing. I felt the same way as you, wishing that I woke up like that.
I love that- to wake up singing. Is Drew still a morning person?
Post a Comment