Monday, June 8, 2009

Out of newborn clothes, into G-diapers!




Wow, these last few weeks have been a blur! As of June 1st, our six weeks of pure Wylie time ended and real life began. Though leaving Wylie to go to work was MUCH harder than I anticipated, I am so thankful for our circumstances- a flexible schedule for Adam's business, a fabulous, understanding boss at my job, and MOMBO for childcare! Talk about a relief. I cannot possibly imagine what this summer would look like without Mom and Bob giving up their summer in Tellico to be here with Wylie. So far, so good- I'm off Monday, Adam is off Friday, and Wylie is spoiled to pieces by Mom and Bob on the days in between. What a life!

He's growing faster than we could ever imagine, and we just shipped off all of his newborn duds to his new cousin, Heliel in New Mexico. A bigger baby also means that he's ready for his earth-friendly G-diapers, and surprisingly, it's not a big deal! If you're looking into cloth diapers, we give four stars to our G-dipes. Check 'em out at www.gdiapers.com

Last, but most certainly not least, Becca and Garrett came to visit Wylie for the first time since he was born. We had them over for a pizza lunch, and it was a great opportunity for all of us to catch up, and for Wylie's birth family to see where he lived and what life was like here in our neighborhood. They took some great pictures while they were here- so hopefully we'll have a few to post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! I absolutley love all the pics you post all the time... it is so great getting to follow the life of Wylie. Thanks for being such great parents to my nephew. Hope to meet you both some day... Take care and God bless!!


-Liz (B's big sis)...always keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers