Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Charging Cherry:

Wylie played soccer in the Spring/Summer for his preschool's league.  He lucked out to be on the same time as one of his favorite neighbor kids, Jack.  Even better, the team was coached by Jack's dad, Kip- another great guy.

What he loved best about the experience was chasing after his goofy friends, warm-up jumping jacks, tailgate antics, and the end-of-the-game snack.  Watching him bumble around in his WAY to big uniform was such a sign of what's to come.  I don't know if Wylie G will be a soccer man or not, but it's sure fun to watch him test it out!

I thought I'd throw in some other pictures here of early summer- of Wylie and Yo "working" with Adam, and of Wylie dressed as Jonah.


Dawson, Wylie, and Evie with their medals

Goofing around with the Olson girls after a game



First mowhawk of the season

Working to replace bricks on the vintage walk

Digging away with his trusty companion


Mowing away- April-ish?

Jonah, looking for the whale


This picture MELTS my heart.  It's my computer desktop at work.  Can't stop staring at those AWESOME eyes and lashes!!

No comments: