Monday, July 1, 2013

What else is there?

Wylie goes to a little neighborhood pre-school.  After doing extensive tours of 15 different preschools, I settled on the one three blocks from our house.  Proximity, IS, after all, one of our greatest values.  We feel like Wylie is loved and adored by his teachers, they spend most of the day playing, and he's even picked up some letters and numbers along the way.  Cuter than that, he is full of songs about manners, picking up, the weather, and the days of the week.

He brings home school clutter EVERY day.

He hates doing artwork, so often times, it's clearly what was meant to be an ELABORATE art project- and Wylie has marked a red "x" over the top.  You can guess I don't keep all of these "treasures".

But this?  Be still my heart.

I mean, what's not to love?  HE WROTE HIS NAME (upside down and sideways, of course!) and he's special because of his love of motors and worms.  It's probably just as well that they don't let the parents write why their babies are special.... the list would go on and on and on!

No comments: