Friday, March 25, 2011

Adam and Wylie's Spring Break!




For Spring Break, Adam and Wylie traveled to Texas to visit Jake and Heidi, and our niece and nephew! Wylie LOVED hanging with the kids, and has been talking about his cousins since he returned! As you may notice, Adam is NOT the picture-taker of this family, so I don't have many to show for their trip.... but Heidi wrote a great post about it, with cute pictures! The video is of Wylie splashing through puddles at the airport when I picked the boys up from their trip:) We are loving this age!


Click here for that:

http://adventuresinnielsenlife.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-break-in-texas-2.html

Many thanks to Uncle "Gake" and Aunt Heidi for their trip:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that the boys were in Texas - when do I get a wonderful visit from the Nielsen clan???? Maybe May????? :)

Follow The Nielsen Family said...

we had so much fun having them. The kids had a ball having their cousin around to entertain and to entertain them as well. : )