Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Halloween:








A little behind on the posting, but Halloween was such a blast with Wylie this year. He was a skeleton, as you can see, and LOVED seeing the other kids in their costumes. But more than that, he LOVED having candy for the first time. With a twizzler in each hand, he looked at me and shouted "MORE, MORE, MORE"!!!! And when he thought I didn't understand, he shoved his twizzlers into his mouth, and did sign language for "more". Keep in mind, our wonderful babysitter, Tara, has been teaching him sign language for months, and we have not seen "more" for any food. He was holding on to this skill for the candy.

I even heard him, up at 5am the following morning, yelling from his crib, "more candy, MOMMY!".

What did we get ourselves into?!

Hard to believe that as I post this (finally!) Wylie is already yelling "sHanta, ho, ho, HO!" every time he sees holiday decorations. This holiday season is sure to be a blur!

No comments: