












We have a dear friend, Casey Jo Ailes, who happens to double as our professional photographer. Last year, we took family photos for my Dad's birthday. Those photos included Jeff, Tennelle (pregnant with Addy), Adam, Comiskey, Grendel, Wrigley, and myself. This year, our photo grew... but sadly, it was a little much to include the dogs PLUS the babies, if you're wondering why they're missing. What a difference a year makes. One year ago, I was crazy with nervous anticipation, waiting for Wylie to be here and hoping it would work out. Today, our life is filed with unimaginable joy, and the things that make me nervous are the mountain (and I mean MOUNTAIN) of laundry in the basement, and whether or not Adam or I will have underwear the next day. It's nervousness about who-is-driving-who-where, and who remembered to buy groceries so it's not another frozen pizza night. I will take one thousand loads of laundry/grocery/work stress over the stress of waiting for Wylie any day. This November is pretty awesome, if you ask us.
Grandparents, if you're wondering, this is definitely what you're getting for Christmas again this year. This is just a sneak-preview:)
And if you're ever in need of a great photographer, and I mean GREAT, check out Casey's stuff at www.figarosstudio.com, we give her five stars (out of four!)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I love seeing pictures of all of you.
These are SO great! I can't wait for Christmas but I really can't wait for Thanksgiving to get my hands on all of you!
Lov U
GiGi Patti
PS I've never seen ALL of you look SO great and SO happy
I can't believe how big your little man has gotten! Great pictures! Maybe we will get to catch up this holiday season. As long as our baby Nathan doesn't decide on a December arrival versus a January one! You guys look great! Parenthood looks good on you!
Kim
Post a Comment