Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Labor Day!









We're so behind on blogging, but this holiday weekend cannot go unposted! Dad and Patti decided to join us for Labor Day weekend, and as usual, we had a wonderful, relaxing time. Dad, Adam and Jeff spent time on their mountain bikes while Patti, Tennelle and I shopped the outlets (with the babies of course!), and we filled the weekend with yard work projects and wonderful cookouts. Adam was even able to take a cruise to Illinois to catch up with the Nielsen side of the family while the rest of us caught an Indians game downtown.

Addy and Wylie posed, as usual, for a few pictures (I'm guessing they'll be rolling their eyes at these matching diaper pictures in about fifteen years!!) as the cute cousin pair that they are. Weekends like these make us so thankful for our family. I truly go to sleep at night counting my lucky stars that Wylie has such an incredible family to grow up with here and Indy, and all the way to the southeast:) A gigantic thanks to Dad and Patti for their incredible generosity!

No comments: