



So, day four is upon us, and I have to say, this is about as dreamy as life gets. The windows are open and the house is breezy, Wylie wants not much else than to be held and fed. And he's in luck, because there is a rare moment that we're not fighting for who gets to hold him next! We've been able to take him on long stroller walks and he is the hit of the block. Don't get me wrong, life was pretty great before, but life now is just right.
Wylie has proven to be the night owl that B anticipated, he likes to doze the day away, and party in the light of the moon. Much like Adam, he doesn't care for mornings, either! Perhaps you'd ask me in a few weeks and I would have a different answer, but for now, even waking up at night is no big deal, knowing that it's something I wasn't sure we'd ever get to do.
My Mom and Bob were here for a few days, and we had the opportunity to introduce Addy and Wylie at dinner on Thursday night. The other morning, Adam, Wylie and I ate breakfast with Mom and Bob, and talked about vacumn cleaners and car seats... vacumn cleaners and car seats? Life has changed! And we love it.
Adam's mom, Cori, gave us a great idea that she did with the boys for photos. She took a picture of the boys, each week, and then each month, as time went by- on the same blanket to show how much they've changed. We decided that because this time is ALREADY flying by, and he already looks bigger! Here he is on a blanket that was knit from him by Aunt Pam. We'll keep posting them as he grows, especially for our family far away!
Every time I look at him, I see beautiful B- with all of this dark hair, and his dimpled chin. He couldn't be a more beautiful baby- but how couldn't he be, with such handsome birth parents. Adam is already sure he's going to be breaking girl's hearts someday:)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh - he is adorable! Congratulations again!
~Emily
Congrats to the new parents!! Everyone is looking happy and healthy. Wylie is adorable!! I am so glad it all worked out, and you get to me a mom (how weird is it to say that)!!! With all the trials and tribulations, in the end I am sure it is all worth it to be holding that little miracle in your arms. I am so happy your guys, you deserve it! You are going to be great parents, and I can't wait to meet Wylie. Love you Much!
Kristen
Post a Comment