Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big Wylie Update!

Email from B!

Sarah,

Wow Today at the doctor's I found out that I have began to dilate. I'm only 1cm. However, I will be going to the Doctor's again on the 21st (my due date) (If he doesn't come this weekend) and will be induced on Wednesday.So yes, if he doesn't come this weekend Wylie will be here on the 22 or 23. :] for sure. Please write me back so i know you got this message! I hope this puts both your minds at ease!

-B

I wrote her back the minute I heard from her- HOORAY for Iphones!

4 comments:

Angela :) said...

Sarah! Such exciting news! I pray that all goes well!

Angela :)

Anonymous said...

Prayers for an easy delivery for you! And prayers for the new parents. And HORRAY a new Grand Son!

Lov to all
Patti GiGi

As much as I hate for B to go on much longer if she delivers on the 22nd which would be PaPa Jeff's BDay I am sure that Baby Wylie will have his love and gentle ways. He would of loved to be with us to see this time in all of our lives!

Anonymous said...

I'm sending lots of Reiki surrounded filled in infinite Love and Light for a beautiful, easy birth filled with peace and joy for all of Wylie's parents! I am filled with deep gratitude for the miracle that is happening for all of us with the blessing of the beautiful baby boy! I am so excited to have another grandson!

Holding all of you in love,
Grandma Cori

Sarah said...

Hey Guys!
Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers this week. I cant wait to hear that he is here and all are ok. I am so thankful that Wylie has so many people that love and care about him already AND that I get to be a part of it in some small way. Seriously, so much joy surrounds this baby- its awesome!

much love and peace,

Stiles