Welcome to our adoption adventure! Our son, Wylie Garrett was born on April 19th, 2009 and adopted on April 22nd. Both of these days are some of the biggest our little life will know.
Update! Our daughter, Alida James, was born February 7th, 2012. We'll keep you posted on her as well:)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Melissa's New Blog!
My talented sister, Melissa, has created a blog on AJ- our newest nephew, and Maddie, our niece. Check it out for adorable pictures of sweet little Alex!
http://maddie-aj.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I was just going over my emails from being gone a week. In reading Mel's blog I thought how lucky Sarah and Jeff have been to be a part of Mel's and Annette's life. And how lucky I have been to be a friend to Mel. Which of course brings me to thoughts of Wylie and Addison. How lucky they will be to grow up together and be close in age. Since I had no siblings I had my cousins and I cherish every single one of them. I am so very happy for this wonderful extended family of ours to be blessed with babies all the same age. I hope I can enjoy many get togethers where they are all toddeling around. I often think of what life will be next summer the summer after and so on. Lov to all GiGi Pattio
One of the things I have always loved most about our family is that it does not matter who belongs to whom, or who is related to who- it just matters that we're family, no half-sibling, step-sibling, ex-anyone- it doesn't matter! You have been instrumental in maintaining that awesome theme, Pattio!
2 comments:
I was just going over my emails from being gone a week. In reading Mel's blog I thought how lucky Sarah and Jeff have been to be a part of Mel's and Annette's life. And how lucky I have been to be a friend to Mel. Which of course brings me to thoughts of Wylie and Addison. How lucky they will be to grow up together and be close in age. Since I had no siblings I had my cousins and I cherish every single one of them. I am so very happy for this wonderful extended family of ours to be blessed with babies all the same age. I hope I can enjoy many get togethers where they are all toddeling around. I often think of what life will be next summer the summer after and so on. Lov to all GiGi Pattio
One of the things I have always loved most about our family is that it does not matter who belongs to whom, or who is related to who- it just matters that we're family, no half-sibling, step-sibling, ex-anyone- it doesn't matter! You have been instrumental in maintaining that awesome theme, Pattio!
Post a Comment