Adam's birthday is coming up on Tuesday (the 31st), but we were able to celebrate twice this weekend alone! Friday night we had plans with our dear friends Jamie and Matt, and Carrie and Dave. It was wonderful to see them, and great to laugh until our sides hurt! I wish we had taken a few pictures, but we were too busy catching up on each other's lives.
On Saturday, we went to my friend Kristen's wedding in Chicago, and Adam's mom, Cori, and I conspired to have an impromtu celebration with cake and icecream as a part of our day. When we got to Adam's parent's home, Adam was suprised with a cake, icecream, and a few hours with his younger brothers, Caleb and Brad, and Brad's cute-as-can-be Shelby. It's been so exciting that as we see friends and family alike, our farewell greeting is something along the lines of "the next time we see you, you'll have a baby with you!!!!". Talk about a way to end a birthday celebration!
From the birthday gathering we went straight to the wedding, busy as always!
PIctures from top to bottom:
Adam's brother Brad, and his girlfriend Shelby
Adam and his parents with his surprise birthday cake!
The fam: Caleb, me, Adam, Shelby and Brad
2 comments:
Adam looks like he's a little boy sitting all dressed up with his parents! How cute is that! I always think of you guys as kids and mark my words Wylie will be your baby forever. Jeff jokes I think your still 12 and once again I say - WAIT you guys will feel the same way~
Happy Birthday my favorite son in law~ I'll bet I'm the only one who calls you that!~ HEHEHE
Lov to All
Patti GiGi
Happy birthday Adam!
Post a Comment