Saturday, February 14, 2009

More pictures of Wylie!





B emailed us after her last ultrasound. I couldn't say it better than her, so this is the update! Hearing from her makes it feel SO real... and talk about a big, healthy baby. Hooray for that!

"Sarah, i just want to let you know 'little Wylie's kidneys are completley healthy and he is almost 4 pounds! All four chambers of his heart are all beating properly and has a healthy heart rate of 141. His lungs are already preparing to breath on his own. The doctor also said he could come a bit earlier and still be fine! I thought you would wanna know."

Here are his photos! Though I'm biased, I think he's already looking pretty cute, and the face shot looks a little like Garrett!

For those of you who pray to any higher power, say an extra prayer for Tennelle and Addie- Tennelle was put on bedrest this week until the end of her pregnancy. Her original due date was April 4th, but Addie wants out of there! Pray that these long bedrest days fly by, and that Addie's able to hang in a few more weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9 weeks and 1 day to go! (64 days)