

Becca went to the doctor today and found out our soon-to-be baby is a boy! Hooray!
She said, "Im glad your excited! it was moving around so much and its a very healthy baby boy! it weighs almost one pound!"
I have never had a more wonderful birthday. Never.
9 comments:
YES! WOO HOO. Perfect!!
What a great way to celebrate your birthday. Grow baby boy, grow!
xoxox from your Illinois Cousins,
Jess, Steve
Elle, Ben
Drew & Anna
CONGRATS!!
Yea! Isn't that wonderful, I guessed it right too.
Doesn't knowing the sex make it feel even that more real?
Again, happy b-day and happy dreaming of a sweet baby boy.
Love ya!
Happy Sarah-day! And congrats on the baby boy. I certainly hope it works out perfectly for you guys. By the way, I'm loving the blog.
- Ansley (friend from Wales!)
CONGRATS, SISTER! And Happy Birthday! Baby Boy Cousins!!!! I'm sure Adam is already picking out his first little Harley!
- Sister Melissa
"So happy to hear your good news about a SON!!! Very exciting. I must say, I have a few of those myself and they are just fabulous."
- Cousin Lisa
hey Sarah- Bear- I could not be more excited for you..what an amazing birthday gift. I say a prayer for B and G everyday ,thanking them for their gift of life and family for us .
Boys love their "mama's" you'll be his image of the perfect woman- what a great example.
I look forward to holding my grandson and seeing you hold your first child. When I told Bobbo- (Sarah's step dad)he said "I know he'll be BIG 10 he has great grandparents and comes froma long line of Hawkeyes!"
I have tried to post three messages but have had trouble due to my low tech status. ;(
Love Mombo
xoxoxoxoxoxox
ps we are staying with a Harley rider and going to check out Harley baby clothes tomorrow ;)
Did we mention we came up with a name? Wylie Garrett Nielsen. Pretty good huh?
Adam
Congratulations are in order! The beauty of God’s character is that each of his attributes compliments the other attributes. Individuals are sharing in your adventure to better understand their own feelings - to better understand God's wisdom. His is infinite wisdom, mine is not. When we consider these attributes together—God’s goodness, wisdom, and power—we find great comfort and encouragement. May your tears of joy dry in love on this day. I will follow your journey as well. Narnia
Hi Sarah and Adam,
We tried posting a comment on the blog, but don't have a google account, so it wouldn't let us post. We are sooo thrilled. Thor and Baleigh will have a cousin to play with and little Alex with have a boy cousin. Have Jeff and Tanelle found out what they're having? Any names picked out yet.
Congratulations, we love you.
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment