Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Poem inside Melissa's Frame:

Someone asked if I would type what is in Melissa's frame with the teddy bear, since it's hard to read. Here is it (grab your tissue!)

Your birth mother whispered her prayer for your safety.
We, your adoptive parents, whispered our prayer for a family.

Somewhere in the universe, love was listening.

Now in our arms, our prayers were answered.

The whispers of an unselfish heart now sing in our lullabies of love for you.

I read this and say a quick prayer of thanks for B each day I'm in the baby's room.

T-5 days until we find out if B and G's baby is a boy or a girl!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It makes me nearly cry. I love the nursery. I love the wedding pics over the crib. I love it all..

Know that you and Adam, B and G, and of course the baby, are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Does B have access or knowledge of your blog? It would be really neat if she could follow it? It might help to alleviate some of her anxiety as well..

Off to bed, its 12 30 am!

Megan

Sarah and Adam said...

Hey Megan,

I love that you enjoy the blog! We so enjoy putting it together, and I love thinking that at some point, the baby will be able to see the history of their place in our lives.

B and G have the address too, so they can follow what's going on in our world. I hope they like it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah & Adam!

Its becca! I was meaning to comment you earlier but i dont have internet on my computar anymore so i get on my parents when i can! I love the baby room! it looks beautiful!

if you dont mind i would like to keep you updated on how me and the baby are doing so i will give you my email if you would like to contact me!

i also have a ultra sound picture of the baby at 9 weeks! (a while ago) but i think you might wanna see it! ill keep you posted on thursday to when i find out the sex of the baby..

i hope you feel comfortable enough to talk!

i hope you had a great turky day!

- Becca

Anonymous said...

I dont know if the comment was posted ... it said it published the comment but if you didnt get it... this is becca! if you would like to keep in contact with me and get the ultra sound picture aat nine weeks and an update on thurs feel free to contact me!

Sarah and Adam said...

Becca,

We'd ABSOLUTELY like to stay in contact with you. We couldn't be more excited to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. We're ecstatic either way!

You can email me at wildwylie@rocketmail.com

If there's a way to email me the ultrasound pic, I'll post it on the blog for everyone!

Take care!!