Monday, November 24, 2008

Pictures of the Baby's Room!








1)This is a picture of our crib! I so loved this crib, but it was out of our price range... UNTIL I found one on Craigslist! I begged my Dad to drive an hour from his house in Atlanta, GA, to pick it up! Definitely worth the trip! The only thing that could make it more perfect is a little sleeping baby:)

2) This sort of turned into the theme for the room. You know we love pictures, and I LOVE white frames, so this turned into a great family project. Framed throughout the room are black and white pictures of our family's wedding days. From L to R in this one: Mel and Alex, Adam's grandma and grandpa, Jeff and Tennelle, and Grandpa Wylie and Grandma Doris.

3) Plenty of clothes! As you can tell, our friends and family have loaded us up with more yellow and green clothes than a baby can possibly wear:)

4) Funny fact: Adam and I ordered this rug from a website we love, and it was hard to see, and the description just said, "farm animals". Knowing we love animals, and knowing that B loves animals- what would be better? Well, if you look closely, the rug is full of ALL sorts of animals, with a few farm animals included... there are dinosaurs, snails, zebras, giant cats, giraffes, and a few pigs! Good diversity, right?

In the corner you can see the footstool for the MEGA comfy glider Grandma Shirley got us, and above the daybed is a painting by Uncle Denny.

5) Walter in the glider. This is BY far the most comfortable seat in the house. It's amazing to think that in 5 months, we could be rocking a baby to sleep here...

6) As I hung and rehung pictures, and straightened and moved things around, Comiskey kept me company.

2 comments:

Kbuggmusic said...

The room looks amazing! So beautiful!!! Everytime I think too hard about this I want to bawl my eyes out. I will be here when you kids come into town! Lemme know what day for sure. I want to grab some eats with you both and catch up! Love Yous!!!

Sarah and Adam said...

Thanks girl! I love knowing people are rooting for us, it's been unbelievable how wonderful everyone in our life has been. We've been thinking about you a lot lately! We'd love to see you!